Monday, January 24, 2011

Suck My Dick

I would really, really appreciate it if the lot of you would suck my dick. While I do understand that individuals have individual ideas, opinions and "ways of thinking" about things, I must stop myself and say: Fuck You.

That, my friends, is my individual. That, my friends, is my way of saying "fuck you" (to reiterate). That, my friends, is the only liberty a fag can pretend to have these days. And you - or should I say "You" - can stop pretending to be my friend.

I despise your sympathy, because it's not real. I loath to hear myself "included" in some part of your "community," because it's not real. And I HATE - HATE, to reiterate - the way you dickwads try to console me -: because it's not real.

I am, and I am the way I am. If you think there's a problem there, speak up. I want to hear you, I want to understand you, I want to crush you. Because there isn't a problem there. There's just ME. Your problem, my friend, is only and simply that: your fucking problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment